St. Thomas More Hospital
- 2019 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2017 Community Health Action Plan
- FY17 - FY19 Community Health Implementation Plan
- 2016 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2016 Community Health Improvement Plan
- 2013 Community Health Needs Assessment
Download and view the St. Thomas More Hospital 2018 Community Benefit Report.
Giving back to the communities we serve
For Centura Health, community benefit is a planned, organized and measured approach to meeting identified community health needs or increasing access to health care. Community benefit may serve a specific group of persons who are economically poor, or may serve a broad cross-section of the community.
Community Benefit activities typically include services that happen outside a hospital's walls. This can include health fairs, free health screenings, immunizations, and health education classes. Each of our hospitals conducts regular Community Needs Assessments to determine which of these services are most needed by the communities they serve.
Find out more about the community benefit work going on in your neighborhood, download our community benefit reports below: