Jason Jennings, MD
Dr. Jennings’ years of practice as a physical therapist helped develop his passion for treating patients with joint pain and returning them to an active lifestyle. His unique perspective enables him to offer an array of non-operative and operative treatments based on each patient’s lifestyle and expectations.
Dr. Jennings’ passion is his research where he spends countless of hours developing innovative studies in the area of orthopaedic surgery. He has published more than 50 journal articles and book chapters on topics pertaining to arthritis and joint replacement surgery. His dedication to surgery and research has led to his recent selection as one of two North American surgeons selected for the prestigious 2017 Insall Travelling Fellowship.
- Total hip and knee replacements
- Complex revision of failed hip and knee replacements
- Partial knee replacements
- Anterior total hip replacements
- Rapid recovery rehabilitation protocols
Credentials & Awards
- My likelihood of recommending the provider:
- Care provider showed concerns for my questions/worries:
- Care provider was friendly & courteous to me:
- Care provider includes me in decisions about my treatment:
- My wait time in clinic: